Google services that you had no idea about
As technology has completely taken over our life, we’re going to evaluate the finest service that technology has given us so far. Yes, we’re talking about Google. Thanks to Google, metaphorically we can even search for a needle in a sea. But did you really know all the things that they can do for you? Let us talk about some absolutely amazing and rarely known services that it provides us with.
- Google Patents: Google patents is an application that provides a search engine to find patents and file patent applications. You can learn about the patent processes through this application. It indexes more than 87 million patents and patent applications from 17 patent office (United States, Europe, China, Japan, Korea, Deutsche, Denmark, Finland, Luxembourg, Russia, Netherlands, Canada, UK, France, Spain, Belgium).Google launched this service on December 14, 2006
- Person Finder: Are you worried about someone you know who has got caught up in a natural disaster? Or you want to know about someone if they’re OK or not? You can communication through massage boards. While middle of a crisis, you can post to know about any information. It is a volunteer service that Google provides. Google started this service after Haiti earthquake on 2010.
- Go Programming language: Go is a programming language that started in 2009. It is creative, elegant and almost a work of art. It is also simple and uses minimum amount of codes.
- Google Books: It is a digital library which was launched in 2004. You can check out almost every book by even their snippets or keywords.
- Keyword Planner: Keyword planner is a tool to gather information about recent searches. This tool is invaluable for web developers who want to have keywords to use while creating contents or websites.
Did you even know about these handy tools? If not, go and search them and you’ll come to know about another vast world lying in front of you.